eSports
Slots Available
40% remaining 60%

PLAY RETRO GAMES

Play Retro Games and Win Points

Free fire Registration 2020

How Will I Get Paid

You can earn decent money by playing games if you win. All the winning prices are shown. You just have to Register for tournaments by paying entry fees.

As soon as the Match ends, within 1 hour you will receive your Payment through UPI, wallets or Direct Bank Transfer. You just have to fill your details during Registration.

If you refer your friends to Join the tournaments then You will get 20% of the Entry fee if he/she will Register for a Game Tournaments. You Just have to give your referral code to them.

Free fire Tournaments & more